Junior Cycle for Teachers (JCT) is a Department of Education and Skills teacher support service hosted
by Monaghan Education Centre. JCTs aim is to support schools in their implementation of the new
Framework for Junior Cycle through the provision of appropriate high quality continuing professional
development for school leaders and teachers and the provision of effective teaching and learning resources.
JCT currently has a number of part-time Associate opportunities nationally in the areas of:
- Art, Craft & Design (Reg.6 – Mayo, Sligo, North Roscommon, Leitrim, Donegal & Longford)
- Art, Craft & Design (trí mheán na Gaeilge)
- Whole School CPD support Regional
- Whole School CPD support Regional (trí mheán na Gaeilge)
- Modern Foreign Languages (Reg.4 – Cork, Kerry, Limerick & North West Tipperary)
- Level 2 Learning Programmes – L2LPs (Post-Primary and Special School teachers)
The closing date for all applications is 3.00 pm on Friday 3rd February 2017.